|Developer||Bremmers Audio Design|
Free / $69 / $119
|Type / Tags||Sequencer / Multitrack|
Windows XP or newer
OS X 10.6 or newer
iOS 8 or newer
|Copy Protection||Key File|
MultitrackStudio is audio/MIDI multitrack recording software for Windows. It combines a multitrack recorder, a mixer, lots of effects and a MIDI sequencer in one package: everything that's needed to turn your computer into a digital multitrack music recording studio.
- Record new tracks while playing along with existing ones:
- Audio (mono or stereo) and/or MIDI tracks.
- Cycle recording: record multiple takes automatically.
- VariSpeed: change pitch of the song to match your instrument (Pro edition only).
- Record alternate takes with just one key press.
- Mix the tracks:
- Unlimited number of groups and effect send/returns supported.
- Route Group or Effect Return sections to soundcard outputs (Pro edition only).
- Mixer / Effects automation (Pro edition only).
- Use Song Versions to store/recall mixes.
- Enhance your mix with real-time effects:
- Over 25 high quality audio effects.
- Use VST / AU (Mac) plugins.
- Add/move/remove effects on-the-fly.
- Powerful effect sidechaining options (Pro edition only).
- Use MIDI to play instruments you can't play or don't own:
- MultitrackStudio Instruments (General MIDI sounds).
- Disk-streaming Sampler (reads .GIG, .SF2 and .SFZ patches).
- Supports third party VSTi / AUi (Mac) plugins.
- Use external synths and/or your soundcard's synth.
- Correct your mistakes:
- Punch in/out recording.
- Non-destructive audio editing.
- MIDI pianoroll, notation, drum and controller editors.
- Unlimited levels of undo.
- Touchscreen support:
- Full touchscreen support, no mouse or keyboard required.
- Windows 10/8/7 multi-touch supported (most notably in the onscreen MIDI keyboard).
- Works with 10 inch Windows 10/8 tablets.
- Also works with Windows Vista/XP (single touch).
- Easy to use, no frustrations:
- Well though out design.
- Wizard to perform basic tasks.
- Context sensitive help system: point the mouse and press F1 (Windows) / Shift-Command-? (Mac).
- Fast and reliable.
- 32-bit audio processing.
- HP-TPD dithering with or without noiseshaping.
- 44.1/48 kHz samplerate (Pro edition supports 88.2/96/176.4/192 kHz as well).
- 16-bit audio files (Pro edition supports 24/32-bit and 32-bit floating point as well).
- Stereo soundcards supported using ASIO, WaveRT, MME or DirectSound drivers.
- The Pro edition supports multichannel recording (up to 140 channels, using ASIO driver).
- Audio engine can utilise up to 8 CPUs.
- Automation (Pro edition only) is sample accurate, except for VST2 plugins.