|Type / Tags||Sequenced FilterFilter|
Murmur Pro allows up to 16-step sequencing of two independent, parallel multimode filters. At each sequence step, both the cutoff frequency and resonance value of each filter can be set. The sequencer automatically synchronizes to the tempo of the VST host.
The Steps and Size controls effectively set the time signature of the cycle: Div of "4th" and Steps of 3 are 3/4 time, etc. A bank of indicator lights shows the current sequence step.
- 2 variable-cutoff resonant filters offering 12dB/octave lowpass, highpass, bandpass, and notch modes as well as a 24dB/octave lowpass mode.
- Syncs to host tempo, sequencing up to 8 steps of durations from 64th note to double whole note.
- Full control of filter frequency and resonance for each filter and sequence step.
- Compact and straightforward custom GUI.
Murmur Pro adds the following features:
- 16 step sequencer.
- 2 LFOs (6 waveforms), each able to modulate the frequency or resonance of either filter, or the gain stage, or the gate times, or the swing factor.
- Built-in noise generator.
- Scramble button to randomize the entire sequencer matrix.