|Type / Tags||Multi FXChorusCompressorDelayEQPreampReverbTape|
Windows 7 - Windows 10
OS X 10.9 - OS X 10.12
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
N4 is a multi-effect plug-in able to emulate a wide range of audio equipment and other electrical, digital or acoustic audio systems, providing a true sonic alternative to costly and bulky hardware and opening new paths to creative uses and highly realistic sounds.
N4 loads libraries or entire plug-ins - all created by using a sophisticated state-of-the-art dynamic sampling approach and engine based on Volterra series nonlinear convolution. Having its origin back in 2003 N4 is the greatest achievement of Acustica Audio so far.
N4 is available in VST2, VST3, AAX and AU formats and compatible with all major DAWs and editing software.
• CORE12 version with 1.4.x Universal Acqua audio engine.
• Complete integration with Aquarius including: download, installation, authorization, uninstallation, and upgrade/downgrade options.
• Included Cross-Platform Commercial Library version 5 (CPCL v5) integrated in Aquarius.
• N4 is bundled with YROY, ROSE and VIOLET compressor emulations.
• Support for official 3rd party developers' products within an online market-place.*
• N4 Presets system integrated directly in the N4 user interface.
• N4 Setups integrated directly in the N4 user interface (previously available from Zabukowski software as standalone separate purchase).
• Redesigned user interface for a better user experience with new simple mode.
• Support for Nebula Server version 4 (currently in development).
• Compatible with official 3rd party Nebula Libraries and 3rd party Acqua Libraries for N4 with dedicated and generic skins.
• Compatible with Nebula2 and Nebula3 libraries.
• Integrated finder browser.
• Easy setup of Zero Latency version using N4 Setups feature.
• 12+ new generic skins.
• Support for the latest operating systems including macOS High Sierra and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update.
• Supports VST2, VST3, AU and AAX plug-in formats.
• 64-bit architecture.
• Supports the latest Intel generation 8th processors.
• New protection system.
Nebula libraries for N4:
A Nebula library is a collection of emulation presets created with the proprietary sampling application NAT. A Nebula library for N4 can include a custom skin or use factory generic skin.
Acqua libraries for N4:
An Acqua library is similar to a Nebula library but it is built by merging several emulation presets into a single one, resulting in a more complex simulation with a custom user interface.
Acqua Effect plug-ins:
Acqua Effect plug-ins are standard standalone plug-ins in VST2, AAX and AU format. However, they can also be loaded in N4 to take advantage of some additional functions. For example, an Acqua Effect plug-in can be hosted into N4 allowing customers to run the Acqua Effect plug-in in a TCP/IP network using Nebula Server (currently in development).
Aquarius is a stand-alone assistant application from Acustica Audio created to help and assist users to download, install, update, and authorize all market-place featured products.
Acustica Audio's market-place is our fully integrated with Aquarius on-line shop, which allows 'official 3rd party developers'* to sell Nebula libraries and Acqua libraries for N4 in the same way as Acqua Effect plug-ins are being sold at the moment. Such products can be downloaded and authorized using Aquarius immediately after their purchase.
Cross-Platform Commercial Library (CPCL) version 5 features:
• Complete integration with Aquarius and market place.
• Updated version of Rose Acqua library for N4 and Rose Acqua Effect plug-in.
• Updated version of Violet Acqua library for N4 and Violet Acqua Effect plug-in.
• 12 skinned Nebula libraries for N4.
• CPCL version 5 is bundled for free with N4.
* With the term 'official 3rd party developers' we refer to all 3rd party developers in at the following link of our website: https://www.acustica-audio.com/pages/developers. We define as unofficial all 3rd party developers not included in the previous link. Consequently it will only be possible for load their libraries in N4, but not in the free version of N4, which is the N4 Player.
• Challenge-response authorization system allowing two computers to be activated per license.
• Trial version works four weeks, trial license allow two computers to be activated per license.
• Support operation systems: OS X and Windows.
• Supported plug-in formats: VST2, VST3, AAX, and AU.
• Supported architectures: 64-bits.
Price and availability:
• N4 commercial version: €239. Available as a digital download immediately after payment.
• N4 libraries Trial version: free 4 week test license. Available as a digital download immediately after €0.00 payment.
About Acustica Audio:
Acustica Audio as a company is active both in the field of information technology (IT) and audio engineering. Within the world of audio the company's goal is to provide both the most authentic reproduction of vintage and other high-end audio gear, and the development of new original hybrid processors - all based on sampling.
Over the years Acustica Audio has become well known for its audio plug-ins, which are based on unique for the market Volterra series non-linear convolution. An analogy could be drawn between an audio sampler (an electronic musical instrument able to capture and reproduce audio samples) and our proprietary plug-in engine, which allows for based on sampling modelling of various audio processors and systems, such as: EQs, filters, circuit distortions, compressors, expanders, reverbs, echoes, flangers, loudspeakers, clippers, etc.