|Price (MSRP)||€ 239|
|Type / Tags|
Windows 7 - Windows 10
OS X 10.9 - OS X 10.12
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
N4 is a multi-effect plug-in that emulate and replicate several types of expensive audio equipment, eliminating the need for costly and bulky hardware. N4 uses libraries which are created using a sophisticated "sampling approach" making it possible to "record" aspects of the sound of audio devices and play them back. The result of this sampling process is highly realistic, complex emulations of many types of audio signal processes, captured and utilized all within a plug-in that is compatible with all major DAWs and editing software.
• New open head and body API architecture.
• CORE9 version 1.4.x Universal Acqua audio engine.
• Integrated finder browser.
• 12+ new generic skins.
• New protection system.
• Bundled with new library, including YROY and ROSE compressors emulations.
• Compatible with N4 libraries with dedicated and generic skins.
• Compatible with Nebula2 and Nebula3 libraries.
• OS X and Windows compatible.
• Support VST2, VST3, AU and AAX plug-in formats.
• Support 64-bit architecture.
• Support lasted Windows and OS X OSs.
• Support latest Intel generation 7th processors.
• Challenge-response authorization system allowing two computers activation per each license.
• Trial version work four weeks, trial license allow two computers activation per each license.
• Support operation systems: OS X and Windows.
• Supported plug-in formats: VST2, VST3, AAX, and AU.
• Supported architectures: 64-bits.
Price and availability:
• N4 commercial version: €239. Available as a digital download immediately after payment.
• N4 libraries Trial version: free 4 week test license. Available as a digital download immediately after €0.00 payment.
About Acustica Audio:
Acustica Audio is a company that is active in the field of information technology and audio engineering. The company's goal is to provide the most authentic reproduction of sampled vintage gear and other high-end hardware devices. Over the years it has become well known for audio plug-ins, by manufacturing its own software products and marketing them both in Italy and worldwide. Acustica technology is based on a software engine of DSP (Digital Signal Processing) developed by Acustica Audio that emulates other DSPs, by modelling them through a proprietary sampling technique. Unlike the audio sampler, which is an electronic musical instrument able to capture and reproduce audio samples, Acustica technology can sample and emulate the behaviour of an audio processor, by reproducing its harmonic response, harmonic distortion and dynamic response as time and other external variables (like user controls) change.