|Type / Tags||EQ|
|Copy Protection||Dongle (PACE iLok Smart Key)|
The N-MIX EQ is a seven band equalizer. It features five bands of fully parametric EQ plus High and Low Pass filters with variable slope. Each band offers overlapping frequencies spanning 4 to 5 octaves.
- The five bands overlap for track sweetening or specific problem solving.
- The low and high bands are Shelving or Peak for that tight low end and smooth high end.
- Input and output metering and line level trims for complete gain staging.
- The Numeric display windows show current settings for all parameters.
- Number of Bands: Seven.
- LF (Low) and HF (High) bands are Shelving or Peak with variable Q.
- LF Sweep between 35hz and 350hz.
- LF Q Sweep between 3 and, .25 in Peak Mode.
- LMF Sweep between 220hz to 7k.
- LMF Q Sweep between 3 and, .25.
- MF Sweep between 220hz to 7k.
- MF Q Sweep between 3 and, .25.
- HMF Sweep between 220hz to 7k.
- HMF Q Sweep between 3 and .25.
- HF Sweep between 7k and 16k.
- HF Q Sweep between 3 and, .25 in Peak Mode.
- Filter Boost/Cut: +/- 12dB.
- Low Pass Filter frequencies - off, sweep between 18k and 6k.
- High Pass Filter frequencies - off, sweep between 45hz and 360hz.
- Separate In/Out switch for each band.
- Phase reverse switch.
- Input and Output Peak Meters with Gain Clip.
- Numeric Display Windows for Gain, Frequency and Q and Input and Output.
- Input and Output Trim Adjust -12db to +4db.
- In/Out Bypass switch.