No Longer Available
|Type / Tags||Multi FXCompressorEQModulation (Flanger / Phaser / Chorus / Tremolo)Reverb|
Windows XP - Windows 8.1
OS X 10.8 - OS X 10.10
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
Nebula3 Server is our fastest-processing, best-performing, plug-in creation yet, a multi-effect plug-in in VST format for PC and Mac. Nebula3 Server emulates the character and personality of analog hardware with exacting accuracy allowing you to emulate and replicate several types of expensive audio equipment, eliminating the need for costly and bulky studio hardware. Whether it is high end outboard equalizers, classic compressors, the latest reverbs, or vintage time-variant effects like phasers and flangers, Nebula3 Server has them all. Experience the full power of our proprietary audio processing technology, based on Vectorial Volterra Kernels, and find out what Nebula technology can do for you.
Nebula3 Server Edition is a stand-alone application compatible with PC and MAC and enable to use Nebula3 Server in a TCP/IP network for sharing resources among different audio workstations. Nebula3 Server also can be used as a local server or bridge mode for execute Nebula3 Server x64 inside a x86 sequencer.
Nebula is a multi-effect plug-in that is able to emulate and replicate several types of expensive audio equipment, eliminating the need for costly and bulky hardware. Nebula uses libraries which are created using a sophisticated "sampling approach" making it possible to "record" aspects of the sound of audio devices and play them back. The result of this sampling process is highly realistic, complex emulations of many types of audio signal processes, captured and utilized all within a plug-in that is compatible with all major DAWs and editing software.
Inside this bundle you will find:
- Nebula3 Server: VST/AU/AAX multi-effect plug-in.
- NAT3: FX Sampler.
- The commercial librarie: more than 400 different real hardware emulations including more than: 60 pre-amps, 40 equalizers, 15 compressors, 20 tapes, 30 filters, 100 reverbs, 90 time variant effects like chorus, flangers, phasers. Commercial libraries are the same for all Nebula products.
NAT3 is a tool capable of sampling nearly all forms of audio effects processors. The concept of sampling used to be limited to sounds. With N.A.T. (Nebula Application Tools) we have now made it possible for the process of sampling to include FX units. N.A.T. can sample software or hardware, analog or digital, combining various unique convolution techniques (linear, non-linear, and time variant). N.A.T. is able to replicate the original sonic behavior of vintage units like pre-amps, equalizers, tape devices, guitar and bass amplifiers, reverbs, microphones, cabinets and any time variant device like chorus, flanger, tremolo, phaser, Leslie cabinets, and more:
- Nebula3 Server is based on Volterra Kernels Series. It emulates different types of vintage gear: equalizers, filters, microphones, preamps, compressors, reverb and generic time-variant processors (chorus, flangers, phasers).
- Dynamic Range: 192.5 dB.
- Frequency Rates: 6kHz, 8kHz, 11.025kHz, 14kHz, 16kHz, 22.05kHz, 24kHz, 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 60kHz, 64kHz, 70kHz, 77kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, 192kHz, 352.8kHz, 384kHz.
- Harmonic Orders: Program-dependent: 0 to 9.
- In/Out Bit Rate: 64-bit floating point, host-dependent.
- Memory Locations: 10000 with total recall.
- Editing: Extensive editing capabilities, including renaming of programs, volume, drive and harmonic order, and much more.
- Internal Bit Rate: AUDIO 64-bit floating point.
- Control Sources: 64-bit floating point.
- Internal Speed: Program-dependent.
- Real-time: 0.250 to 100 milliseconds.
- Rendering: 0.050 to 100 milliseconds.
- CUDA-compliant video card required for optimization 12,13,14 and 15 (optional).
- Optional Software Support: CUDA (Nvidia video cards).
- Main LCD: 58x14 characters.
- Mini LCD: 40x3 to 58x3 (depending on the loaded skin).
About Acustica Audio:
Acustica Audio is a company that is active in the field of information technology and audio engineering. The company's goal is to provide the most authentic reproduction of sampled vintage gear and other high-end hardware devices. Over the years it has become well known for audio plug-ins, by manufacturing its own software products and marketing them both in Italy and worldwide. Acustica technology is based on a software engine of DSP (Digital Signal Processing) developed by Acustica Audio that emulates other DSPs, by modelling them through a proprietary sampling technique. Unlike the audio sampler, which is an electronic musical instrument able to capture and reproduce audio samples, Acustica technology can sample and emulate the behavior of an audio processor, by reproducing its harmonic response, harmonic distortion and dynamic response as time and other external variables (like user controls) change.