|Developer||Overloud / MoReVoX|
|Type / Tags||Reverb|
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
The professional solution for demanding engineers, REmatrix features five individual convolvers and an effect chain working together to create complex and unique spaces that cannot be obtained with any other tool.
REmatrix is a professional solution for engineers looking for:
- the most impressive reverb ever created by a plugin.
- a streamlined workflow: go from the idea to the final tone in a few clicks.
- a huge factory library created by one of the world-leading sound designers, MoReVoX, specifically designed and supported by an extensive preset list.
- a proprietary technology to add liveliness and richness to the static nature of convolvers.
You can build your own IR by summing five separate IRs, offering an all new level of customizability inside the reverb. Each of the five IRs can be adjusted using multiple parameters while additional filters offer further tonal control. Furthermore, REmatrix has six Master Effects to refine the reverb's sound and fit the needs of your final mix.
Features at a glance:
- Multi-layer convolution with five IR matrix.
- Master section with Algorithmic Reverb, Delay, Modulation, Drive, Compressor and EQ effects.
- 270 IRs included.
- 450+ presets categorized by instrument, genre and application, each created during real mix sessions.
- Seamless processing: The reverb is never interrupted when adjusting parameters and changing IRs.
- Factory IRs can have their durations shortened or lengthened.
- User IR can be imported.
- Full control over EQ, length, delay, and stereo field of any single IR.
- Fully automatable.
- Extremely low CPU usage.
- Zero Latency.