|Type / Tags|
Nitroflex 2 is a unique wavetable synthesizer that offers a virtually unlimited number of high quality waveforms, with the power to recreate any type of sound needed either in the modern digital studio, or in a live environment.
Nitroflex 2 comes with 1200 new sound presets, suitable for any musical style from simple piano to complex pads, from straight synthesis to the gated techno dance floor.
Edit and shape customized output audio with 5 oscillators, 7 envelopes, 3 Ifo filters, and multiple effects filters.
Nitroflex 2 also offers an integrated keyboard that controls a customizable chord generator. This allows the musician to add octaves, or generate complex musical chords playable by a single key.
- 1200 Presets from simple piano to complex synth, bass and pad.
- 4 stereo wavetable oscillators + 1 VA oscillator.
- Waveform "scanning" and "index" for unlimited use of ext.waveform.
- Up to 16 waveform for each wavetable.
- 196 internal waveform + over 500 in folder supplied.
- 64 wavetable presets (editable).
- Mathematical operations applicable to waveforms and wavetables.
- Edit panel for load shape and obtain the desired wavetables.
- Save "Single Cycle Waveform" to 32-bit float.
- 2 filters serial or parallel mode.
- 7 modulation envelopes.
- 3 LFO's multi-function with sync or free mode.
- FM section for 2 oscillators.
- Unison up to 7 voices and new algo.
- Reverb, chorus, phaser, distortion, echo.
- 32 step gate-seq.
- 3 band Parametric EQ.
- OUT interface with L/R delay and final tuning for high and bass.
- Special multi-function and multi-information display.
- MIDI LEARN.
- Preset Browser List.
- pre-Waveform configuration Points.
- Stereo oscillators with individual pan control.
- Tracking keybord for decay, volume and filters.
- Chords Generator for add octaves or complex chords.