|Type / Tags||MIDI FX / Utility|
NoteMapper is a VST plugin that allows you to map MIDI notes to either other notes, or to Continuous Controller (CC), Channel Aftertouch or Poly Aftertouch messages.
Each incoming note can be mapped to up to three notes/messages, even on different MIDI channels. This allows you to, for example, let one specific note trigger drum sounds in up to three different drum samplers. In addition, you can scale the note velocity, apply randomization to the velocity scaling, and set a note probability for each individual note.
NoteMapper can be used for many purposes, for example for MIDI note conversions between different drumkits, or to use a MIDI keyboard to control synths with CC messages or aftertouch messages. The velocity scaling and randomization allows you to create interesting variations if your destination instrument is set to respond to velocity. Create further randomization with the note probability setting.
- Remap MIDI notes.
- Map MIDI notes to Continuous Controller (CC), Channel Aftertouch or Poly Aftertouch messages.
- Each note can be mapped to up to three notes/messages.
- Can remap notes between all 16 MIDI channels.
- Filter out unwanted notes.
- Automatic melodic scale assignment.
- Adjust the incoming velocity by a specified percent.
- Randomize the velocity scaling.
- Set a note probability.
Freeware for Windows, both 32 and 64-bit.