The ocarina is an ancient instrument, dating back over 12,000 years. This one, nicknamed "Amaya" (meaning "light rain"), has a pure tone typical of the instrument. Amaya is a true legato instrument, the first of its kind, and it was carefully crafted. Ocarina:Amaya has 2X RR legato plus 2X RR portamentos, with an additional option to bump up the variation with RR neighbor borrowing.
The modwheel controls vibrato intensity, and the pitchwheel controls the speed of the vibrato. Also included on the GUI is the ability to switch from "Stage" to "Dry" mode, and to turn off the additional borrowed round robin. Full Kontakt 4.2.4+ required.
- Pure, inspiring tone.
- 2X DISCRETE round robin legato.
- 2X DISCRETE RR portamentos.
- Modwheel controls vibrato intensity.
- One way ticket to kingdom of Zelda.
- Full Kontakt 4.2.4+ required.