ORANGE 2 is a Kontakt sound library based on the sounds of the legendary Waldorf Microwave XTk synthesizer.
• new ergonomic user interface.
• new re-scaled faders (see pdf below for the details) for a natural feeling.
• more than 100 custom made knobs, faders and switches to control the most important parameters of the synth.
• customizable global MIDI implementation for 24 controllers.
• host automation for 24 controllers.
• 30 types of filter in 3 real-time switchable filter slots.
• fully editable effects: equalizer, 2 types of distortion, delay, 2 types of reverb, comp.
• 2 independent LFOs (waveforms: sine, triangle, square, saw, random) with tempo sync option, allowing modulation for 4 destinations: pitch, filter, volume and pan.
• extensive modulation options for external sources: velocity, mod-wheel, channel aftertouch, random.
• template load/save option for sound design