|Type / Tags|
Windows 7 and up
Mac OS X 10.8 and up
OrilRiver is a free algorithmic stereo reverb that can rival the quality of commercial reverbs. With this plugin it is possible to simulate the reverberation of a small room and great hall. OrilRiver has an intuitive interface thanks to which the user can quickly adjust the desired reverb sound.
- 12 variations of the early reflections.
- 5 variations of the reverb tail.
- 3-band equalizer for the wet signal, which helps to create different shades of the virtual space.
- Internal signal processing: 64-bit floating point.
- Sample Rate: from 44100 to 192000 Hz.
- Two graphical interfaces.
OrilRiver 188.8.131.52 Beta Changes:
+ Increased the degree of influence of the controller "Diffusion".
+ Excluded the silence flag in VST3 version for more comfortably listening in real time mode for Cubase/Nuendo users.
+ Changed GUI for better its work.
+ Changed some factory presets using a low-pass filter.