Pan Splitter 1.0 is a stereo imaging plugins to split side by side audio signal. It splits merged stereo signal into individual Left & Right channel.Extract left and right channel by turning up the pan knob hard left or hard right if there is a merged stereo signal (Instruments) presents. This can also be done with the X-Y controllers however X-Y controllers can Wide or choke signal exclusively. Assignable Knobs with X-Y controllers can be controlled by any MIDI controller or Joy stick. Modern looking Open GL LED peak meter gives the level indication. One touch switch can mute audio signal and peak meter.
Pan Splitter Features:
- Extract Signal from center channel.
- Separate Left & Right audio channel.
- Expand Stereo signal from wide mode.
- Merge stereo separating algorithm with less CPU.
- Modern 3D look and simple sleek GUI.
- Full featured X-Y controllers.
- Left, Right, Choke & Wide modes.
- Assignable knobs.
- On/Off button.
- Modern open GL LED Peak meter.
- All major DAWs that support VST plugins.
- Windows OS 32-bit or 64-bit.
- Windows XP (service pack 3), VISTA, 7,8 & 10.
- 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended).
- Intel or AMD processor.
- 1 GB Graphics card (2 GB recommended).
- ASIO driver.
- MIDI interface (Optional).
- LAN or an internet connection (optional).