|Product||Pentode Audio VTC-1 - Vacuum tube compressor|
22.90 € (Introductory 17.17 €)
|Type / Tags||Analog Tube Compressor|
Pentode Audio VTC-1 Vacuum Tube Compressor is a special analog modeled virtual VST compressor with warm analog, fat pumping and transparent sound.
Compared to modern compressors Pentode Audio VTC-1 has a different inner structure and principle of work: VTC-1 doesn't have a threshold knob, so you set the amount of compression by increasing or decreasing input level like with old analog tube compressors. The Compression amount knob is similar to the ratio knob on modern compressors. You can select two curves of compression with a switch: significant compression or smooth curve. If you prefer fat/massive sound you can boost the input signal of the vacuum tubes by turning the tube drive knob.
If you want some real sounding analog color to your digital records and characteristic yet transparent compression feel free to try demo version of VTC-1.
- compression amount knob.
- standard attack and release knobs with analog modeled behavior.
- input knob that control amount of compression / level of compression.
- compression amount knob (similar to ratio selector).
- switch: significant compression (hard curve) or smooth curve (soft curve).
- tube drive knob for real sounding analog warmth and saturation.
- post-gain knob.
- bypass knob and gain reduction meter.
File format: .dll (VST plug-in)
Requirements: Windows 32-bit VST host (Cubase, FL studio and others)