Peter Siedlaczek's String Essentials is a Native Instruments Kontakt Player based 17 GB String Orchestra sound library.
- 14 violins.
- 10 violas.
- 8 cellos.
- 6 double basses.
- 17 GB of samples in 5 lengths and 3 or 4 dynamic layers.
- 3 microphone placements: close (dry), normal and ambient.
- Immediate access to nearly all the playing techniques via key-switches.
- Fast and convenient sample character shaping using MIDI controllers (Accent, Expression, Crescendo Time, Portamento Depth/Time, Tempo, Run Shift, Release Time, Release Off, etc.).
- Additional realism with run and ornamentation tools.
- Release trigger.
- Multiple alternation switching - from double to quintuple.