No Longer Available
|Type / Tags||Synth (Hybrid)Synth (FM)|
ph0ne is a hybrid telesynth that allows for extreme sound mangling. The sounds it produces range from weird telephone rings and ambient dronings, to alien morse code and sonic implosion.
- Oscillator: Two cross fading FM oscillators, each with ring, PM and phat controls
- Morse Code: The oscillators can be fed to the morse code section, which is kind of like two cross wired LFOs. Can be switched on/off.
- Filter: Basic filter with cutoff & resonance, velocity control, and it's own ADSR W/envelope control. You can choose from Hi, Lo, Band pass or Reject.
- Delay: The delay can be sent to a Modulator with variable speed and waveform. (similar to the mod section on Paradigm Shifter) You can tame the feedback with the delay's own filter
- LFO: Five LFOs that can be routed to almost any parameter. Each LFO has its own rate & depth controls, selectable wave shapes and on/off switches.