|Type / Tags||Synth (FM)|
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
Phase Distortion Cult Classic.
The CZ V models the Casio CZ-101 and CZ-1000, two cult synthesizers behind many '80s pop hits. It adds a ton of new features that make it an instrument for the ages.
Imagine a virtual instrument that realistically models every nuance of the CZ-101—and with four times the polyphony and zillions more presets. What if it gave you an intuitive graphic interface that unlocked of all the hidden jewels in this unique digital synth? And what if it now had additional envelopes, filters, LFOs, effects, and extensive beat-sync-to-host parameters? Oh, and what if you could interconnect all that via a new super-flexible modulation matrix? We've faithfully reproduced the instrument that brought '80s pop to new heights.
Access a full library of great sounds from world-class designers the moment you launch CZ V.
Unlike the hardware version, CZ V can store an infinite number of sounds—and we've put together a great collection to inspire you immediately. Arturia's universal library system let you search and organize patches according to categories and tags. With more than 450 presets covering a whole host of zingy bass, lead, key, and pad sounds, CZ V will add some inimitable bite and edge to your tracks. CZ V can even import SysEx patch data from Casio CZ-series hardware so you can access your favorite presets from your own library or those available from decades of user posts.
- Two synthesis lines and independent noise source.
- All CZ-101/CZ-1000 original parameters.
- 8 original waveform and custom waveform editor.
- Original CZ SysEx import.
- CZ, DADSR and Multi-Segments envelopes (syncable and loopable) to control pitch, DCW and amplitude.
- 2 Modulation envelopes.
- 4 assignable macros.
- Advanced modulation matrix.
- A Sample and Hold module, 2 LFOs with 6 waveforms, 3 sources combinators and an Arpeggiator.
- 4 FXs slots that can be routed in serie or per synthesis line.
- A synthesis line state viewer for real-time feedback.
- Emulation of the original CZ DAC.
- 32 voices of polyphony.
- Up to 8 voices of unison with unison detune.
- Over 400 factory presets.