|Type / Tags||Delay / Echo|
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
Phrase-Delay is a multi-mode delay (reverb, classic delay, ping-pong delay, bouncing-ball, multi-tap, reversed-echo, res-filter delay, looper, special fx, ...).
It is an all in one delay plug-in, a Swiss Army Knife, easy to use. It can turn a one shot note into a fascinating loop, according to Myosis.
- 16 delay channels with independent level, panning, modulation and resonant filter.
- One pre-looper delay for phrasing, up to 10.920 seconds.
- Two independent feedbacks knob.
- One 4-pole Low pass pre-filter with LFO modulation.
- Manual or Host tempo sync.
- Bouncing-ball mode.
- 16 resonant filters (2 pole or 4 pole) for each delay bank with adjustable cutoff freq according to note names for quick edit.
- LFO modulation amount for each delay.
- Tone filter.
- Presets covering all functions and many configurations.