Piano Trilogy is a piano collection that includes three unique piano instruments based on sampling, synthesis, and physical modeling techniques:
- Vintage Piano: Based on 200 MB of samples from a vintage Bechstein Grand Piano (Concert Grand D from 1906), and with the assistance of physical modeling techniques, Vintage Piano offers an expressive, realistic and "sonically beautiful" acoustic grand piano.
- Broken Piano: For some productions, the grand piano sounds too polished and bright - sometimes the mellow rich sound of an upright piano is desired, or even some broken piano sounds that can add special flavor to your song. Broken Piano brings you just that, with a darker mellow upright piano and plenty of broken piano goodies.
- Pianoforte: The Pianoforte designates the early version of the piano from its invention around 1700 up till the early 19th century. This instrument brings back to life the beautiful shining bright sound of the Pianoforte.
- Includes three authentic piano VST instruments: Vintage Piano, Broken Piano and Pianoforte.
- Realistic and sonically beautiful acoustic grand piano VST.
- Mellow rich sounding upright piano.
- Wide variety of broken piano sounds.
- Emulation of the pianoforte.
- Dynamic and responsive.
- Based on more then 200 MB of high quality samples.
- Uses advanced synthesis and physical modeling techniques.
- High quality studio reverb.
- Adjustable velocity curve.
- Simple user interface.
- Very modest CPU, memory and disk Requirements.