Pink7236 multiband compressor is derived directly from Pink channel-strip plug-in and Pink2412 compressor plug-in, but it has been re-designed and upgraded by introducing new important features, that you rarely find in other products, including:
• SHMod, an adjustable attack behavior shape control that allows you to fine-tune the attack shape for customize Pink 2412 compressor attack behavior for any audio source.
• SC, continuously variable side-chain filter including a tilt EQ, Pink channel-strip curve, and HPF from 20 Hz to 300 Hz.
• Triple cross-over filters, including digital type from Titanium multiband compressor, analog type from Ivory series, and "Jolly" home-brew custom type built and sampled especially for this multiband compressor.
• NYC, parallel compression control for mix dry source with compressed audio.
Pink7236 has CORE8 audio engine, the revolutionary multithreading technology by Acustica Audio that optimize performance of Acqua Effects plug-ins.
• hardware preamp simulation (PRE): on and off.
Multiband Compressor Section:
• Input: from -24 dB to 24 dB.
• Output: from -24 dB to 24 dB.
• Compression types (TYPE): feed-back, feed-forward.
• Filter types (XOVER TYPE): digital, analog, home-brew, and off.
• Low frequency crossover (LO XOVER): from 100 Hz to 800 Hz.
• High frequency crossover (HI XOVER): from 1.5 kHz to 12 kHz.
• Control link: enable and disable.
• Band threshold: from -46 dB to +18 dB.
• Band ratio: from 1.5 to oo.
• Band attack: from 0.03 ms to 30 ms.
• Band release: from 0.05 sec. to 1.5 sec., plus auto-release.
• Band knee: soft, medium, and hard.
• Band makeup: from 0 dB to 48 dB.
• Band adjustable attack shape (SHMod): from 0 to 3.
• Band side-chain curve: from tilt to 300 Hz HPF, plus Pink channel-strip curve.
• Band parallel compression (NYC): from 0 to 100%.
• Band insane mode: enable and disable.
• Meters: band input, band output, and gain reduction meter.
• Challenge-response authorization system allowing two computers activation per each license.
• Support operation systems: OS X and Windows.
• Supported plug-in formats: VST2, AAX, and AU.
• Supported architectures: 32 and 64-bits.
Price and availability:
• Commercial version: €147.00. Available as a digital download immediately after payment
• Trial version: free 4 week test license. Available as a digital download immediately after €0.00 payment.
About Acqua Effect plug-ins:
An Acqua plug-in is a stand-alone skinned Nebula library, in other words it is a software product developed as a parametrization of one or more Nebula's instances. Parametrization is achieved using the script languages proprietary to Acustica Audio and does not require external tools and compilers.
About Acustica Audio:
Acustica Audio is a company that is active in the field of information technology and audio engineering. The company's goal is to provide the most authentic reproduction of sampled vintage gear and other high-end hardware devices. Over the years it has become well known for audio plug-ins, by manufacturing its own software products and marketing them both in Italy and worldwide. Acustica technology is based on a software engine of DSP (Digital Signal Processing) developed by Acustica Audio that emulates other DSPs, by modelling them through a proprietary sampling technique. Unlike the audio sampler, which is an electronic musical instrument able to capture and reproduce audio samples, Acustica technology can sample and emulate the behavior of an audio processor, by reproducing its harmonic response, harmonic distortion and dynamic response as time and other external variables (like user controls) change.