Pipes is a collection of instruments derived from a variety of cardboard tubes, aluminum spray cans, dreamcatchers, and PVC pipes. Even if the pitch of most of the sources is not stable, all instruments were manually tuned. Each instrument features from 3 to 6 Round Robin samples and up to 3 velocity layers. One of the main instruments is a sampled Wah Wah Tube (aka Vibratone): bell-like sound with a very long release and a dedicated control for overtones.
- 34 Kontakt Instruments (.nki).
- 6 Kontakt Multis (.nkm).
- Up to 6 Round Robin samples.
- Up to 3 Velocity layers.
- 188 Samples (44.1kHz / 24-bit).
- Size: 243 MB installed.
- Formats: Kontakt and WAV.
- Sample sets including: beer cans, cardboards, corrugated pipes, dreamcatchers, long PVC pipe, spray cans, vibratone.
Native Instruments Kontakt 4.2.4+ full retail version is required