Planet Trance grants you access to the full range of Trance music, from the mid '90s to now (2009). The 30 Construction Kits deliver everything needed to achieve modern club sounds. Planet Trance includes harmonies, catchy melodies and highly atmospheric sounds. Delving a little deeper the 3.3 GB of content offers many specialized samples and sounds, like drums, percussion, deep basses, synth sounds, atmospheric pads, strings, pianos and sound effects, and more.
Each construction kit is grouped into several subfolders:
- Intro/Outro: Here you can find the matching intro/outro track for the construction kit.
- Main Kit: Includes the main theme, with all of its sounds and phrases.
- Variation Kit: Provides an alternative track and phrases which are used to add contrast and extension to the main theme. Some Kits provide more than one variation for further flexibility.
- Drum Shots: The single-shots are gathered in this folder, making it easy to find all percussive sounds used to make additional drumming and percussive rhythms.
The given structure and features like labeled key signature and tempo information makes it as easy as possible to find a song or groove that will match your tracking needs and goals. Additionally the included Elastik Player offers you a lot of DSP functions to adjust the songs to further fit your creations, such as:
- High-speed time-stretching and pitch-shifting algorithms.
- Save single or complete audio files of original and modified loops.
- Mapping tools (automatic slice- and chromatic-map).
- Multiple content management.
- Innovative "LoopEye" for fast loop variations.
- And many more.