Pluckatonic is a new generation Rompler synthesizer specially designed for Pluck Sounds. Users can create modern pluck sounds for electronic dance music, chords, leads, etc. within a minute. Hassle free sound designing synth engine creates Pluck sound in no time.
Consumes very low CPU & RAM but it performs very well as a Standalone or a VST Synthesizer.
- Comes with 128 FXP presets.
- Comes with 76 pre made samples designed by professional sound designers and engineers.
- Pluckatonic comes with rich, beautiful modern Pluck sound.
- Comes with two Decks (Load A and Load B) to make rich sound on top of another.
- Pluckatonic consumes very low CPU and RAM.
- Play it live and assign controllers in two easy steps.
- Pluckatonic can run as a Standalone or as a VST plugins.
- Any Windows VST supported host (DAW) can handle Pluckatonic easily.
- OS Windows 32 and 64-bit.
- Sampled in lossless wave formats.
- Easy to use interface.
- 3D Knobs and drop down menu.
- Emulated hardware Plate Reverb unit.
- Left Right sync Delay.
- Built in compressor as effect.
- Separate Filter envelope and controls to control two sounds side by side.
- Mix A-B knob to mix between two signals.
- Mix A-b knob can be used for Pan A and B.
- Stereo Spatial controls for better Stereo positioning.
- Help file and update button from the synthesizer interface.
- Pluckatonic comes with as a Standalone and a VST format.
- Any Windows VST supported host (DAW) can load Pluckatonic.
- Pluckatonic as a standalone format requires Microsoft Dot Net Frame work 3.5 or higher to run it smoothly.
- DirectX 9.0.
- 2GB RAM (4GB recommended).
- Intel / AMD CPU.
- Approximate 100 MB free Hard Disk space.
- 1 GB GPU (2 GB recommended to run without flickering).
- Windows XP service Pack 3 or Up.
- ASIO or Firewire driver / Sound card.
- MIDI interface.