No Longer Available
|Type / Tags||Utility|
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
The number of plugins installed on computers is increasing rapidly. It occurs often that a plugin runs smoothly with one host software, but causes problems with another host software. PlugAdmin Pro enables you to administrate all plugins that are installed on your computer (e.g. activate/deactivate). The new Pro version also offers you features such as creating plugin groups and backup your plugins for data security. PlugAdmin Pro now supports the management of audio plugins as well as Adobe Photoshop plugins, Illustrator Plugins and InDesign plugins. OS plugins such as Input Manager and Preference Panels are also support.
- Activate/deactivate many plugin types. Supports audio, graphics and operating system plugins:
- Audio: AudioUnits, VST, RTAS, MAS.
- Adobe CS3: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Apple iLife: iMovie, iPhoto, iTunes.
- System Plug-Ins: InputManagers, Internet Plug-Ins, PreferencePanes.
- Ergonomic 4-sector interface design.
- Install and deinstall plugins by drag and drop.
- Create different plugin groups.
- Comprehensive step-by-step history/undo function.
- Backup plugins.
- Create and administrate plugin sets.