|Type / Tags|
1.0 / 1.0.2
Poor Plate is a stereo plate reverb plug-in which emulates a plate reverb algorithm as it was used in the very first digital reverb machines.
- Dry Level: the level of the original signal, off - 0db.
- Wet Level: the level of the reverb signal, off - 0db.
- Pre Delay: pre-delay in milliseconds, 0-120.
- Decay: decay rate, i.e. how long the reverb tail gets,0.0 - 0.9.
- Decay Diffusion: amount of diffusion of the reverb tail.
- Input Diffusion: amount of diffusion of the input signal.
- Bandwidth: input signal bandwidth, in Hz.
- Treble Damping: damping of treble in reverb tail, in Hz.
Reviewed By ccowkey
February 17, 2015
Cons: Waste of time. Nothing worthwhile here.
Pros: Didn't freeze the system.
Didn't blow up my house.Read more
Reviewed By xoxos
August 3, 2010
this isn't a particularly exhaustive review - the tail did have some 'discrete echoes' which may deter appreciation in sparse settings, for full program material i thought the smooth, murky lofi expansive, smudgy sound was the right effect i was looking for for my 1950's/60's pop sound. moreso than i would have achieved with the half a dozen other reverbs i use regularly.
(ratings of 6 indicate n/a)
it's been a week or two since i finished the track, i don't remember the gui, which simply means that it wasn't offensive or an obstacle in use of said plugin. as you may infer, i'm blathering at this point to meet the requirements of 1000 characters for a valid review. i'll have to review that next, i've said what i've said, it sounded nice and "did what it said on the tin." it's very very very very very very very very very very very very very nice 1000 charsRead more