|Type / Tags|
|1.0 / 1.0.2||Downloads|
Poor Plate is a stereo plate reverb plug-in which emulates a plate reverb algorithm as it was used in the very first digital reverb machines.
- Dry Level: the level of the original signal, off - 0db.
- Wet Level: the level of the reverb signal, off - 0db.
- Pre Delay: pre-delay in milliseconds, 0-120.
- Decay: decay rate, i.e. how long the reverb tail gets,0.0 - 0.9.
- Decay Diffusion: amount of diffusion of the reverb tail.
- Input Diffusion: amount of diffusion of the input signal.
- Bandwidth: input signal bandwidth, in Hz.
- Treble Damping: damping of treble in reverb tail, in Hz.