ShineVerb is a creative tool specially designed for reverberation, spatialization and sound coloration purposes. This multi-device effects processor is composed by a set of modeled analogue gears and digital devices, arranged inside a rack-mount cabinet and accessible through a simple and easy to use interface.
In order to provide an extended degree of expressiveness and versatility for any sound design scenario, in addition to a resonator-based digital reverberation core, ShineVerb also includes a stereo image enhancer, an analogue preamplifier and a final, hybrid amplifier for further sound colorations.
Features : :
- Accurate modeling of analogue gears and digital devices, achieved by the adoption of the Advanced Component Simulation (ACS) approach.
- Full 64-bit processing accuracy for every single aspect of the simulation.
- An all-in-one complete setup : analogue preamplifier + digital reverb unit + hybrid amplifier.
- Featuring PRE-AF24 Analogue Multichannel Router / Preamp.
- Multi-mode input signal router with gain control (from -inf dB up to +6 dB).
- Analogue modeled overdrive circuit with gain control (from +0 dB up to +18 dB).
- Analogue modeled (topology-preserving transform) multi-mode filter (1-pole low-pass or high-pass).
- Featuring REEVERB XT Advanced Digital Resonator Reverb.
- A beautiful, resonator-based reverb engine with an extended set of controls.
- Pre-delay engine (up to 2 seconds).
- Panorama enhancer engine, to finely adjust the stereo image width of the processed sound.
- Featuring MIX-DF42 Multisource Mixer / Amplifier.
- Multi-mode (bypass / normal / inverted) digital filter block (2-pole low-pass and 2-pole high-pass).
- Analogue modeled saturation circuit with gain control (from +0 dB up to +15 dB).
- Final mixer section, with blend (dry / wet) and main volume (from -inf dB up to +6 dB) controls.
- Including more than 30, multi-scenario factory presets.
- Support for sample rates from 44.1 kHz up to 192 kHz.
- Available in multi-size GUI resolutions.