Pop Music is an Elastik Player-based sound library that offers music creators access to an extensive pop production workstation, featuring essential tools that make it easier than ever to assemble and fuse polished grooves. Pop Music assets include Pop music arrangements, hundreds of loops and samples inspired by modern and classic Pop trends. An all new construction kit experience which offers 13 complete songs, with styles ranging from slow ballads up to fast rocking pop songs.
Contents: A deeper probe into Pop Music's 3.6 GB Sample Library finds more than 1000 sample loops of cleanly engineered recordings of vital instruments. All the core sounds needed for Pop are available, including: full drum kits, acoustic guitars, amped guitars, strings/pads, acoustic pianos, e-pianos, percussions, smooth bass-lines, flutes, Rhodes, synthesizers and much more.
All samples are labeled with their key signature and tempo and include Elastik standards for organization and integration.
Structure: Each construction kit is grouped into several subfolders:
- Intro/Outro: Here you can find the matching intro/outro track for the complete song.
- Verse: Consists of the verse theme with all its single tracks.
- Pre Chorus: Within this folder you will find a pre chorus which connects the verse and the chorus.
- Chorus: Includes the main theme, with all its sounds and phrases.
- C-Part: A part in the song that works as a variation to keep things stimulating.
- Drum Shots: The single-shots are gathered in this folder, making it easy to find all percussive sounds used to make additional drumming and percussive rhythms.
Workflow: The given structure and features like key signature and tempo information, makes it as easy as possible to find a song or groove that will match your tracking needs and goals. Additionally the Elastik Player offers you a lot of DSP functions to adjust the songs to further fit your productions / creations.
Credits: Ueberschall's Pop Music was created by Marc Steinmeier and Peter Jordan, a team which has worked, produced or remixed for well known artists such as Alicia Keys, George Clinton, Kool and the Gang to name a few.