|Type / Tags||Distortion / Overdrive / Amp|
LeCab2 is the evolution of LeCab1. It's a cabinet (guitar or bass) impulse loader.
- 6 impulse slots.
- Latency control (down to 64 samples).
- Dropdown menu built with the .wav files contained in the directory where the last impulse is loaded.
- Next and Prev buttons to navigate through the impulse directory.
- Solo button for each slots.
- Channel selection for each slots.
- Possibility to link the loaded impulse of 2 slots (other controls stay independent).
- High Pass and Low Pass filters for each slots.
- Phase, Delay, Pan and Volume controls for each slots.
LeCab2 has been specifically design for relatively short impulse response such as guitar and bass cabinet. Too long impulse response are going to be truncated. Impulse truncation could lead to what's call frequency leakage and then produce artifacts in the low and high part of the frequency spectrum.