|Type / Tags||OscilloscopeVisualization|
OpenGL 3.3 or above
OS X 10.9 or above
|Copy Protection||Key File|
PrettyScope captures the beauty of analog oscilloscopes and offers a wide range of aesthetic options. While PrettyScope was fundamentally designed as a waveform studying tool, it has evolved into a powerful sound and music visualizer:
- Take total control over the look of the scope. One can make it look colorful or creepy for artistic endeavors, flat and monochrome for teaching purposes, or anything in-between.
- Hi-resolution 32-bit color waveform traces are great for videos.
- Fully automatable parameters.
- Low CPU usage (most of the work done on your graphics hardware via OpenGL).
- Heatmap mode, laser mode, paint mode, and a handful of other color blending options.
- Fully-customizeable colormaps.
Please test the demo version before purchasing. Many users report crashes. We are working diligently to add support for Max OS X and Linux and resolve all issues so that a wider audience may use PrettyScope.
Get notifications of updates via our social networks or sign up to our e-mail list.