|Type / Tags||Synth (Hybrid)|
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
Pure-Pten is virtual analogue synthesizer with a combination of Frequency Modulation (FM), Ring Modulation (RM), Oscillator Sync, Distortion and Subtractive Synthesis.
- 10 voices.
- 3 Oscillators per voice / 21 waveforms / oscillator 3 with super wave function.
- 1 Multi-mode Filter 12/24dB, TP/HP-BP.
- 1 Filter-ADSR / timestretch function T*1, T*5, T*10.
- 1 VCA-ADSR / switch from linear to log.
- 2 LFOs / LFO 1 phase-sync.
- 1 noise Generator.
- 6 channel mixer.
- 1 soft limiter.
- Mono/poly mode.
- Glide function.
- 1 Arpeggiator with Gate-Time (can be modulated).
- Host tempo sync stereo delay with live function.
- Oscillator sync.
- Oscillator FM.
- Wave distortion function.
- 2 modulation busses with 6 sources, 9 destinations and 5 controllers, intensity adjustable with 2 x amount.
- Quick tune oscillator.
- Line or log damping for the filter-signals, if Q is high.
- Velocity VCA.
- Velocity VCF.
- MIDI learn function.
- 128 presets.
Reviewed By NON_73
November 15, 2012
There's not much to say about Pure Pten more than TubeOhm has done an impeccable job. Pure Pten is both good sounding VA synth in VST format and free of bugs.
It is built in a classic way with 3 osc, filter and ADSR (for both the envelope and filter) and is therefore very easy to understand and gives a clear overview of settings and sound management. Pure Pten also with arpeggiator and FX section, both of which can sync to MIDI.
It is often said that pictures say more than 1000 words, which match up's with the image on Pure Pten...
It should be said also that PurePten is a polyphonic version of their Pure Pone mono, which is free. Pure Pone gives virtually everything that Pure Pten can offer. The difference is that Pure Pten is polyphonic, and offering therefore certain advantages.
It works well on the V-MachineRead more