Purple P-1 a legendary tube EQ in plug-in, that can give your tracks the massive bass, silky air, and addictive warmth that made this a studio standard.
The two-band design basically gives you flexible low shelving, along with broad-bandwidth mid-range peak control. Because the boost and attenuate controls work independently you can use "the trick" to add weight to the bass region while also notching a bit above the cut-off point, by boosting and attenuating at the same time. On the high-frequencies, you can set separate ranges for the boost and attenuation. Using this technique, you can boost at 12 kHz and cut at 5 kHz, adding "air" to a track without increasing presence.
• In/out: preamp simulation, which can be activated and deactivated.
• Input Trim: input-output inverted and auto-compensated control.
• Low Boost: stepped from 20 Hz to 100 Hz, four steps. Gain from 0 to 11.
• Low Cut: stepped from 20 Hz to 100 Hz, four steps. Gain from 0 to 11.
• High Boost: stepped from 3 kHz to 16 kHz, seven steps. Gain from 0 to 11. Q control from broad to sharp.
• High Attenuation: stepped from 5 kHz to 20 kHz, three steps. Gain from 0 to 11.