|Type / Tags||Synth|
Q is a free synth VST Instrument for Windows.
- 2x virtual analog oscillators.
- 1x phase distortion oscillator.
- 1x FM-Oscillator containing 5 operators.
- Oscillators can be routed to amp directly (pan for each oscillator), to filter 1, to filter 2 or to both (F). In filter 1 you can choose if the signal is routed to filter 1 and 2 in parallel (P), or if it first passes filter2, followed by filter 1 (S).
- 4 Envelopes (Modulation, Amp, Filter1, Filter2).
- 2 Filter (1x Lowpass, 1x Multi-mode, Dist/Shape, Pan, parallel or serial mode).
- 4 LFOs (all targets available, retrigger option).
- 4 Modulation sequencers (adjustable speed, target and amount, retrigger option).
- Bitcrusher (lo-fi), Delay, Reverb.
- Adjustable modulation-wheel targets.
- LFO, Delay and Sequencers can run freely with adjustable speeds or be synced to the host's or the selected tempo.
This is freeware, use it in your projects, spread it, recommend it if you like it. If you'd like to share your custom presets, please contact us.