Quantum Fluctuations is a NI Kontakt driven library and consists of:
- 100 raw loops manually created from the finest analog gear.
- Another 100 loops which have been mangled to the moon and back.
All samples are recorded in 24-bit, 44.1 kHz:
- Library size: 336 MB.
- You have full access to the .wav loops.
- To run the Kontakt programs you need Kontakt 5.8.
- The Big Knob in the middle is controlling the cutoff filter and connected to CC01 (Modwheel).
- The Small Knob at the top is controlling the resonance filter.
- The Small Knob below is controlling a Transistor Distortion effect for instant mangling.