|Type / Tags||Synth (Modular)|
|Copy Protection||Key File|
Quiver is modular synthesizer that tries to make it easy to tweak the sounds. The modularity of Quiver allows the user to sculpt different kinds of sound, without presenting an overwhelming number of options.
- Realtime, polyphonic synth with up to 32 voices per instance.
- The most usable and best sounding implementation of the PADsynth oscillator yet.
- Built-in effects: Amplitude/Ring modulation, Chorus, Delay, Distortions, Equalizer, Filters, Pan, Reverb, Stereo Split, Mixer, Crossfade, Stereo Width and more.
- A modular and flexible architecture.
- As many instances of any module type as you want.
- An extremely versatile modulation system.
- Visual feedback, where applicable.
- A growing library of video tutorials.
- More than 100 tagged presets.