|Type / Tags||Synth (FM)Synth (Hybrid)|
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
QUODfm is a multi-timbral software synthesiser based on FM synthesis that introduces some new concepts for song developing and live use.
- Four part multi-timbral.
- Undertones: "Trautonium" subharmonics.
- Dynamic scale quantize (scale constraining) for each channel.
- Load on select browsing of presets and microtunings.
- Chord Pads: A 16 x chord-memory, finger-drumpad interface.
- Live-channel: Route dynamically to the synth and control channels.
- Retrigger button for the last n notes per channel.
- BPM related control signals, shuffle, master time stretch.