- FFT based dynamics processor (requires host plug-in delay compensation).
- Supports FFT sizes of 128-32768.
- Useful in/out frequency response display.
- Supports defining response curves both using any number of points, or freehand mouse.
- EQ - can be used as a linear phase mastering EQ, or as a super-effective surgical EQ.
- Compressor - can compress at a fixed ratio with a per-band threshold.
- Gate - can gate with per-band threshold.
- Subtract - can build noise profiles and subtract noise from the signal.
ReaFIR is part of the free ReaPlugs VST FX Suite.
General features of ReaPlugs:
- Support for Windows 98/ME/2K/XP/Vista, WINE.
- Fast, usable UIs with good metering.
- Low CPU and RAM use.
- Highly configurable.
- No copy protection.
- No installation required.
- Freely usable.