Reggae Fundamentals is a specialized sample compilation which includes 33 construction kits and 12 Drumkits sheltered in 2 GB of ready to work content covering most current Reggae environments. The kits are packed with everything you need to give your production the finishing touch: bass-, synth-, drum- and pad-lines also vocals, FX and atmospheres. All patterns, shots, and riffs have been molded with state of the art techniques, tricks and tools. This set has a colossal variety of styles from different periods of reggae history: Roots, modern Roots, Rub-a-Dub, Dancehall, Modern Reggae, Caribbean and Dub.
Also included are hundreds of drum and percussion samples and loops. Providing a wide radius of reggae concentrated mix tools. All this material is supported by the Elastik audio instrument, so you can expect organization and easy tweaking straight from the get go.
Responsible for the production of Ueberschall's Reggae Fundamentals are: Felix Wolter, Benjamin Kastner & Marc Steinmeier. This team has produced and remixed for well known artists such as Gentlemen, Far East Band, Christina Aguilera, and Eminem to name but a few.
- 1.9 GB, 33 construction kits, 949 loops and samples.
- Works in the Elastik Player for Mac/PC/AU/VST/RTAS - Elastik Player included - no sampler required.
Elastik Player Features:
- Highspeed timestretching and pitchshifting in best quality.
- Innovative "LoopEye" for fast loop variations.
- All parameters MIDI controllable.
- Multiple content management.
- Each product separately installable.
- Mapping tools (automatic slice- & chromatic-map).
- Save audio of original and modified loops.
- Creation of user presets.
- Filter with "kill function" (-72db).
- Adaptable to tempos from 10 to 480 BPM.
- Audio engine for quick adaptation.