|Type / Tags||Plug-in Chainer / RackSample Conversion|
RESAMPLER is a software application designed to bring the sounds of VST instruments into a hardware sampler, specifically into Roland's Fantom Series Sampler (in combination with Fantom YASE). It creates a collection of Microsoft Wave-Files and is able to save the complete sound in the Patch format of Fantom YASE. The sounds can be looped and normalized automatically during the record procedure.
Stand-Alone ASIO and VST Instrument Host:
- Microsoft Windows XP or Vista (32bit) application.
- Live Play Mode, you can pre-listen what you will record.
- Fully compatible with Microsoft Windows ASIO- and MIDI-drivers.
Fully integrated graphical interface:
- Real Hardware design.
- VST Mixer.
- MIDI Automation (with graphical Key Range Editor, Velocity Range Editor and Sample Length Editor).
- Recorder Section.
Quick start enabled:
- 3 Templates for MIDI-Automation with different complexities, accessible with one click, fully customizable.
- Quick Start Tutorials.
- Simple Function Buttons.
Comprehensive Patch Creation Algorithms:
- 4 VST-instruments can be mixed and recorded simultaneously, with routing to 2 additional VST-effects.
- Creation of complex sound patches within few minutes.
- Creation of Fantom YASE compatible Patches.