RF-1 - Algorithmic Reverb (VST, AU, AB, IAA, Standalone)
RF-1 is a collection of algorithmic reverbs capable of creating a wide range of effects ranging from small rooms to huge spaces and everything in between.
* 5 unique reverb programs (see below)
* Space section with individual controls for Size, Decay, Predelay, Width & Damping
* Color section with high and low shelving filters, variable crossover, modulation frequency & amount
* True Stereo Processing
* Standalone operation with Mic/Guitar Input or USB Audio
* AudioUnit Extension allows multiple instances to be loaded within any given host
* Inter-App Audio and Audiobus support.
* Universal Application.
Clean and bright sounding space with subtile modulation and gradually building density.
Dark, highly diffused sound with high initial echo density and dark modulation.
Capable of huge, wide spaces with deep modulation.
Large, bright and always moving with amplitude modulation at the output.
Dark, noisy and wonderfull sounding reverb modeled after the first digital reverbs from the late 70s. (10kHz bandwidth / 12bit processing).
RF-1 is available for iOS (AU, IAA, AB, USB, Standalone) Mac OS X (AU, VST) and Microsoft Windows (VST 32-bit/64-bit).