|Type / Tags||Synth (Analogue / Subtractive)|
RHEC (formerly Arch Avenger Pro) features two voltage controlled audio oscillators, each with separate three position octave slide switches, waveform selectors, and volume controls. Oscillator 2 has separate interval control and both oscillators have fine pitch control. Both oscillators have switchable response curves.
- LFO oscillator switchable between 7 waveforms.
- Voltage controlled amplifier.
- Moog voltage controlled filter, 24db/octave, with self oscillation feature.
- Separate contour generators for VCA and VCF.
- Stereo multitap delay effects.
- Frequency analyser.
- Monophonic or polyphonic operation.
- Retrigger option in mono mode.
- Velocity control.
- Full MIDI/VST automation (can be controlled from your external keyboard).
- Sixty presets included.
- 6 note polyphony.