|Type / Tags||Delay / Echo|
Root Delay is an echo / delay plug-in. It is designed for creating dub-style echo and filter sweeps as well as other delay effects found in all kinds of modern electronic music. The effect features a delay section with separate adjustable controls for left and right time settings and also a filter section with controls for sweep rate and depth. The delay and filter combination produces everything from granular glitch- / IDM-style processing to sweeping dub-style echoes and slap back effects.
Controls and features:
- LEFT and RIGHT: These are separate controls for left and right echo / delay times (milliseconds from 0ms to 10ms).
- FEEDBACK: knob is for controlling the amount of echoes you would like. From 1 to (almost) infinity.
- RES knob: Adjusts the resonance of the filter, from minimal effect to drone sound and everything between.
- CUT: Adjusts the filter cutoff. From very metallic to very (sub)bassy.
- RATE: Adjusts the sweep rate of the filter, from about a minute to pseudo granular.
- DEPTH: Adjusts the depth of the filter effect. From light filtering to very dramatic sweeps.
- WET: Controls the volume of the delay and filter effects combined.
- DRY: Controls the volume of the dry signal.