|Type / Tags||SamplerLaunchpadMIDI Controller KeyboardPadsSampler/Sample Player|
|Utility||Stand-alone utility / application|
Windows Vista, 7, 8 (or later)
Mac OS X 10.7.x (or later)
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
SampleBox 2 | Audio Sampler
Make music with your fingers.
SampleBox 2 has been designed use it from triggering a jingle no your radio show, creating soundscapes or just fill it with audio samples, and use your Launchpad or MIDI keyboard to play.
- SampleBox 2 is Launchpad ready! Trigger the players by simple playing on your Launchpad.
- New Mapping modes - QWERTY | Launchpad | MIDI Keys.
- New dynamic interface allow to make up to 120 players.
- Two types of triggers:
- One-Shot / Toggle - Play a sample throughout or Toggle start stop (if loop is on).
- Key Velocity - Play or Loop the sample for as long as its key is pressed down.
- New Loop functions:
- Standard loop on the end of file.
- New Synced Loop mode allows for synced looped sample playback, adjusted by a master metronome.
- Fit your audio sample in the tempo's division (Full Bar, Quarter, Eighths, etc...) so the audio loop follows the tempo.
- Four stereo master outputs. Each stereo outputs supports up to three VST effect plugins. Separate panning, level, solo and mute on any stereo output.
- New click track - Adjust the metronome's sound.
- New Outputs mini view on the main window.
- Further adjust any players audio by selecting:
- Audio clip playback region. Select from where to start and where to stop each audio clip's playback.
- Level envelop - Now with curves! Design the envelop, and alt+grad on a line to curve it.
- 3-band equalizer on each player.
For a better view of SampleBox 2, download it from our site.
There is no time restriction on the demos, try it until you like it.
Any feedback is appreciated.
The Granny's Audio Team