|Type / Tags||Sound Module|
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
Score Elements is geared toward professional scoring, game sfx, audio logos and flash applications. Within this module of the Score Elements system, you'll find a huge amount of Accents, Ambient Beds, Impacts, Transitions and Whooshes. Content delivers a rich spectrum of bright and dark moods such as scary, mysterious, dark, disturbed, fortunate, cheerful, peaceful.
Every sound in the library was developed to create with ease a unique feeling to compel and immerse your intended audience. With the flexible Elastik engine you can easily mix and modify several of the 792 samples and loops at once to create completely new sounds and moods on-the-fly. A wide variety of sounds are provided which appeal to diverse sound applications.
The over 2.5 GB library is divided into five main folders and several sub-folders, to enable fast and target-orientated browsing within the product.
- 01 - Accents: Hundreds of grab-and-go ready samples, with various lengths. Here the samples are separated into different mood folders like creepy, disturbing, mysterious, and scary for example.
- 02 - Ambient Beds: This section is divided into two main mood folders, bright and dark. Within these folders you'll find a rich spectrum of beds which have a length of up to over 45 seconds. Some of the Beds deliver multiple variations per phrase. Every Bed is fully loop-able.
- 03 - Impacts: This part is filled with a huge amount of unique impacts. First of all the samples are divided into three sub-folders, with different room sizes - small, medium and big rooms. Additionally the samples are separated into hard low/mid frequencies and soft low/mid frequencies. This ensures that you'll find the required sample as quickly as possible.
- 04 - Transitions: The transition sounds are perfect to connect different scenes. They are separated into fast and slow rising transitions.
- 05 - Whooshes: A vast number of whoosh samples, which are perfect to empower your moving objects, such as logos and animations. The sounds are portioned into short and long. Furthermore they are split into low and midrange frequencies.
Navigation / Workflow
The given structure and features like labeled mood signature and tempo information, makes it as easy as possible to find a song or groove that will match your tracking needs and goals. Additionally the Elastik Player offers you a lot of DSP functions to adjust the songs to further fit your productions / creations.
Responsible for this product are Berengar Schmidt and Marc Steinmeier. They have worked for companies like Universal Music, EMI Electrola and Sony/BMG to name a few. They have assisted, produced or remixed for well known artists such as LL Cool J, Alicia Keys, George Clinton, Eminem and others.