|Type / Tags||SynthDrawable WaveformsSpectral Audio EditorWaveform EditorWaveform GeneratorWaveform MorphingWavetable SynthesisWavetables|
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
Serum is a wavetable synthesizer with a high-quality sound, visual and creative workflow-oriented interface, with an integrated wavetable editor for creating your own unique wavetable sets.
- Two wavetable oscillators, consisting of up to 256 frames each.
- 'Analogue' styled Sub Oscillator.
- Noise Oscillator (.wav based with HQ resampling, one shot 'attack' option).
- Comprehensive wavetable editor:
- Import audio directly from audio files - Serum has a variety of methods and options for importing + analyzing audio (WAV or AIFF) for breaking it apart into individual waveforms. You can import single-cycle wavetables of course, as well as many at once (with in-built sorting options, or manual re-ordering).
- Draw directly on the waveform, with optional grid-size snapping and a variety of shape tools.
- Generate or modify/process waveforms using FFT (additive).
- Create or even process waveforms using formula functions.
- Morph between various wavetables using standard linear interpolation (crossfading) or via harmonic/spectral morphing.
- Processing menus allow you to do the other tasks you would want, such as apply fades, crossfades, normalize, export, and much more.
- Ultra-clean/low-aliasing, aggressively optimized SSE2 oscillators.
- Manipulate the waveforms in realtime in a variety of ways (including FM/RM/AM/Osc Sync/custom warp modes/user-definable remaps).
- Mod Matrix and drag-drop mod sources directly to destination knobs/controls.
- 89 filter types (Flangers/phasers/ladder/svf/zdf/combs/morphing/dual types, and more).
- Integrated effects rack with 10 re-orderable / modulator effects.
- Advanced unison parameters for custom tuning/stack/warp/depth/spread and more.
- Hundreds of factory presets and default wavetables made by many industry-acclaimed sound designers.
- flexible break-point style LFOs.
- visual feedback for modulator depths directly on knob destinations.