|Developer||de la Mancha|
|Type / Tags||FilterGate|
sfilter creates a stepped filtered sequence, to create gating, sweeps or rhythmic modulation of filter cut-off. It uses a variable state filter, varying between 2 adjustable cut-off values according to a tempo-sync'd step sequencer. An LFO can also modulate the filter for extra movement
- Tempo-sync step sequencer, with 2 to 32 steps over a sequence length of 2 to 32 beats.
- Resonant variable filter, LP, HP, BP and notch.
- Filter cut-off varies between upper and lower cut-off values, in either direction.
- Tempo sync LFO, with 6 waveforms and settings from 1/16 beat to 96 beats.
- Random swing for step sequencer.
- Wet/dry mix control.
- MIDI CC and MIDI learn.