|Developer||de la Mancha|
|Type / Tags||Sampler (Loop Tool / Slicer)|
slix is a multi-loop slicer that uses randomisation to switch between up to 4 different loops, each with their own randomised re-order, repeat, reverse and gating effects. All of this is in tempo-sync with your host and can be great for anything from full-on glitchy beat-mongering to subtle variations.
slix also comes with 295 original drum loops by sink, covering breakbeat, dubstep, drum & bass, electro, 8 bit, lofi, vintage, IDM, FSU and glitch, demonstrated in 57 presets. You can of course load your own wavs (16-, 24- or 32-bit, mono or stereo).
- Load any 16-, 24- or 32-bit, mono or stereo wav file into the 4 loop slots.
- 445 MB of original drum loop content (295 loops) by sink covering many electronic genres (breakbeat, dubstep, drum & bass, electro, 8 bit, lofi, vintage, IDM, FSU and glitch).
- Tempo-sync each loop by setting length in beats, allowing stretching or different lengths if desired.
- Choose any number of slices per loop.
- Slix plays when triggered by any MIDI note, with volume envelope per loop for fades.
- 4 effects with independent parameters per loop:
- Reorder – plays slices out of sequence for variation per loop.
- Repeat – stutter effect by repeating slices.
- Reverse – play the slice backwards.
- Gate – add silent gaps into the loop.
- Variation range to randomise probabilities.
- Normalise and mono options per loop.
- Stereo-out and Multi-out versions (slix and slix 4x4).
- Single loop version (slix one) for simpler applications or lower CPU.
- 57 presets covering a range of sounds and styles.