|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Dongle (PACE iLok Smart Key)|
Solera offers four primary dynamics functions: Compressor, De-compressor, Expander and De-expander, which can be independently switched on or off as required. For each you can set the threshold, the ratio and a knee.
- Analog like metering. RMS values are more useful than dB-fs when setting a dynamic processor.
- The "Angel's Share" parameter takes into account the signal for intelligent relaxation of the compressor action.
- The "Hysteresis" parameter allows compressing and de-compressing, independently of the sound level, and can be mixed with the standard compression scheme.
- The Auto Release features a unique algorithm that avoids the typical pumping effect.
- A delay line can be inserted in the signal path to produce a null attack time.
- A/B Compare and Morphing section enables ultra fast and precise operations.