|Product||SOLO Trumpet III|
|Type / Tags||TrumpetBrassJazzKontakt Instrument|
This SOLO Trumpet III Kontakt Library will allow you to realistically imitate virtually any melody that a real trumpet can play.
It was recorded using two microphones (A – large diaphragm with a cardioid pattern and B – ribbon mic with a figure eight pattern). CMusicpro's engineers, by means of these unique pairings, have produced a carefully-crafted finished product combining the condenser's smooth, natural complexity with the ribbon's extreme sensitivity. The large-diaphragm condenser signals were then summed, and the combined resultant tonal qualities were found to smooth the occasional harsh highs often produced by brass instruments. The end result is a clean clear high end. Additionally, this process enabled a truly mono-capable signal to be produced. Complete balance adjustments between A and B components are possible. Meticulous production techniques, combined with multiple articulations create the impression of a realistic live performance.
We recorded all intervals for up and down articulations normal Legato. We have provided the ability to vary the dynamics of the instrument to convey a wide, detailed range of expression from pp to ff. LFO vibrato may be added to the sound at any time. Sustain, Staccato and Marcato articulations provide added realism by means of a round-robin algorithm. The articulations and exclusive tone were specifically designed to enable your sax solo to stand out clearly "in the mix".
- Legato Velocity control.
- 3-x round robin sustain non vibrato for each note (4 layers).
- 3-x round robin staccato (3 layers).
- 3-x round robin marcato short (2 layers).
- 2/4 and 4/4 tempo sync swells (120 BPM default, 2 layers).
- Rips chromatic short, medium and long (3 layers).
- Rips glissando short, medium and long (3 layers).
- Slider sustain (3 layers) and short with stop (3 layers).
- Fast trills between notes in octave range.
- Mutes: Cup, Harmon and Straight.
- 1.16 GB on disc, 2 665 samples, 44.1 kHz / 24-bit.