|Type / Tags||GranulatorDynamics (Compressor / Limiter)|
Sonix is a "single-stream quasi-synchronous granulator" which also features an analog filter to further manipulate the sound with a smooth low-pass, phat-pass (with some big bottom end) and high-pass formant hybrid settings.
Sonix buffers input audio and releases it in discrete grains of a specified duration, at a specified rate. Random variation can also be applied to the grain length and grain rate, and the grains amplitude can be shaped with six different envelopes.
- Random grain variation.
- Grain pitch control.
- Auto pitch variation.
- Hybrid analog filter.
- Panning on both channels, only on stereo audio track.
- Grain shaping envelopes.
- Wet & dry signal control.
- Full automation.
- Traditional VU meter.
- MIDI learn functionality on all controls.
- Optional host sync for grain rate.
- Granulators can be triggered in stereo mode or separately.
- Both granulator channels can be operated independently.