|Type / Tags||MIDI Program Change SoftwareMIDI PGMStandalone App|
|Utility||Stand-alone utility / application|
min.system-requirements: Intel Mac, Core 2 Duo, OS X 10.68
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
Sound Swap is a stand alone MIDI program change software, that can be controlled via a Novation Launchpad controller. The program provides eight instrument pages that each includes seven sound slots. In addition to the program change message, a MIDI bank select message and a name or a short text can be adjusted in a sound slot. By selecting the respective slot it can be displayed on the Launchpad as a scrolling text.
- Sound control of eight instruments.
- Seven selectable sound slots per instrument.
- A sound slot contains MIDI channel, program change, bank select and a text message.
- Couple function: changing one sound slot will change the sound slots of all instruments.
- Link buttons allow to edit all slots of an instrument at once.