Overall: 400 391 5
30-Day: 402; 7-Day: 380; Yesterday: 502
SoundFont MIDI Player is a powerful MIDI player/router and real time MIDI synth combo, especially useful for Soundblaster (Live, Audigy, X-fi) users who can load soundfonts automatically and real time. From version 2.0 BassMIDI output mode enables this feature to anyone.
1. Added 3 different virtual piano octave numbering options to compatibility settings.
2. Added 'Register Global Multimedia Keys' option to compatibility settings.
3. Added MIDI system (GM/GS/XG etc.) info to play list's last info column.
4. Added SMPTE timing display instead of irrelevant PPQN value in case of SMPTE based MIDI files.
5. Added disable MIDI track option to Event viewer/Debugger next to track selection control.
6. Added save hexadecimal string as SysEx option to Select/Send Custom SysEx dialog.
7. Added YES/NO buttons to warning dialog about running multiple hidden instances with /tray option.
8. Fixed division be zero in case of start/stop/clock messages enabled option and lower than 24 PPQN resolution MIDI files.
9. Improved auto detection for MS base/extended dual authored MIDI files.
10. Other minor fixes and enhancements.